Thursday, October 30, 2008

Magic Kingdom - The End of the Evening






















For the rest of the day after the Parade, Sam wanted to go on the Teacups (she calls them the TeaPOTS) and Doug & Alden watched from afar. At first, I didn't let the Teacup spin, but then we kind of got board, so I started to turn it so we spun faster, and Sam loved it! After the teacups, we went back to Toon Town, so that Sam could play in a play area and then Sam & I went on Goofy's Barstormer Rollercoaster again while Alden took another nap. After that we went seperate directions. Doug & Sam went to the Monster's Inc Laughfloor (Doug said that Sam laughed so hard and it was really cute.) and then drove the cars at Speedway USA. Alden and I went back to Adventure Land to see to find a Pirate Bandana for Doug to wear the next day. We met back up with them after the cars and we decided it was time to head for the exit. We took the Ferry across the 7 Seas Lagoon and back to the parking lot. The last pictures (Sam & Doug and Alden & I) are the last pictures we were able to take with our camera. I dropped the camera and it shattered into lots pieces and it bent the lens. I paniced and told Doug that I couldn't go through the rest of the week without a camera! So, we called Greg and he got on the internet and found us a Best Buy in the area, and we drove straight there and bought (or you could say "borrowed") a new camera that we eventually took back to an Omaha Best Buy. (We just got approved for a new camera because we had the Accident Warranty Policy on it and dropping it is obviously covered! I am excited because I convinced Doug to let me have a pink camera! :) )

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008