Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dinsey's Hollywood Studios (MGM)




















































































We walked to the Rock 'n Rollercoaster ride and Doug went through the single rider line while I waited with the kids, and then I did the same while Doug waited with the kids. (When I was waiting with the kids, we found a bathroom and I changed Sam into her Husker Cheerleading outfit. Originally, I told Doug that I didn't want her to wear the Husker outfit, but the more and more I saw those darn Texas fans in their burnt orange colors...the more it fueled me to put on her cheerleading Husker outfit.) After that, we walked over the the Playhouse Disney Live on Stage show that we had seen the previous night, and watched it again (check out how many strollers are parked outside the Playhouse Disney show!). The kids still loved it! After that, we walked to the Toy Story area and Sam & I waited about 45 minutes to see Woody & Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. The characters were HUGE, and I think they intimidated Samantha. Next, we walked to the "Cars" characters (which was really stupid because we all waited in line to take pictures of cars that were just "cars" and didn't move or talk). Doug took the kids through that line and I just had to take the picture. They looked so cute in their Husker clothes. Then, it was time to ride the Toy Story Ride. It was pretty cool because it was a 3D ride and you shot at targets while you moved. (Alden loved it! He giggled as I shot things.) Doug and Sam watched the 3D Muppet movie, while Alden & I strolled around the park. Doug said that Sam loved the movie and giggled at everything. Next, it was time for lunch, so we found a restaurant that wasn't TOO crowded, and stalked every table until we finally got a seat. After lunch, we walked over the parade route on main street and got a good spot. Doug stayed with Alden while Sam & I went shopping. The parade was awesome! It was called a "Block Party," because it stopped 2 times on the parade route or every "block." There were lots of characters from A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, and Toy Story to name a few. It quite a production and it kept both of the kids interested! After the parade, we went back to the Playhouse Disney area to meet some more characters...

No comments:

3 years old - Nov 2008

3 years old - Nov 2008